Introduction

Hello and welcome to our first post.
We are 5 individuals who are currently completing our Gold Youth STEMM Award. 
Here's a small introduction to each of us:

Imogen: 
I am 17 and studying A Level Chemistry, Maths, and BTEC Level 3 Criminology. After college, I want to go to university to study forensic science. 

Olivia: 
I'm 16 and studying A Level Maths, Biology, and Physics.  When I finish college I plan to study nutrition.  

Kioni: 
I'm 17 and studying A Level Maths, Media, Chemistry, and AS Level Further Maths.  I hope to be able to study mathematics at university after finishing college. 

Kate: 
I am also 17 and studying A Level Maths, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.  In the future, I plan to study dentistry at university.

Evie: 
I'm 17 and studying A Level Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.  In the future, I would like to study Geophysics and go into something in the renewable energy sector.

I hope you enjoy our posts as we work towards completing our STEMM Award.

- All of us

Popular posts from this blog

Galloper Internship - Week 3

Getting to know a pharmacist

What is STEMM?